Hey, I'm Chris! A bit about me – I'm a 27-year-old traveler and content creator from Germany. In 2015 I packed up my bag, and boarded a couple of flights.
This blog is a reflection of that path through past and future. My thoughts, stories, and ideas.
Current travel plans (updated 23rd January 2018):
Here is an overview of where I'll be in the coming weeks and month. To see where I've been and where I am going, you can also check my profile on NomadList:
- Jan - 4 weeks - Chiang Mai, Thailand (getting shit done)
- Feb - 2 weeks - Chiang Mai, Thailand (I will have changed my life once I am done here)
- Feb - 2 weeks - Kuala Lumpur, of Malaysia
- Mar - 3 weeks - Kuala Lumpur, of Malaysia
- Mar - 1 week - Bali, Indonesia
- Apr - Bali, Indonesia
- May - 1 week - Bali, Indonesia
- May - 3 weeks - Hawaii, USA
- Jun - Hawaii, USA
- Jul - 1 week - Hawaii, USA
- Jul - 3 weeks - Germany (or somewhere in Europe)
- Aug - Germany (or somewhere in Europe)
- Sep - Probably Greece
- Oct - Utha, United States
You can follow my adventures and tumble through life on this blog or on my social profiles (with more photos and videos):
If you want to contact me, you can do so here.